Maintenance Free Water Cooled Ozone Generator Parts / Ozone Part
How it works
Ozone, the triatomic form of oxygen, is generated by recombining
oxygen atoms with oxygen molecules. This process takes place in the
gap between the dielectric layer on the high voltage electrode and
an earth electrode in the ozone generator vessel. When high voltage
is applied to this arrangement a silent electrical discharge occurs
in the gap which excites the oxygen molecules in the feed gas
flowing through the gap which causes them to split and combine with
other oxygen molecules to form ozone.
CD Ozone technology
Ultraviolet VS Corona Discharge
• Ultraviolet (UV) ozone generators (185 nm wavelength):
- Produces ozone concentrations of .01% to .10%
concentration by weight.
• Corona discharge (CD)ozone generators (electrical discharge):
- Produces ozone concentrations of .5% to 6%
concentration by weight.
• What concentration means to ozone effectiveness
- Minimum 5 times greater concentration of ozone in the output gas
from CD ozone generators.
- At the same percentage of mass transfer efficiency, a CD ozone
generator will deliver more ozone to the water than UV (ozone
concentration directly affects its ability to become soluble in
Advantages of Ozone
Ozone is becoming increasingly popular as an all-purpose
Ozone is the most powerful disinfectant and oxidising agent for
water treatment. Produced in an environmentally-friendly way from
air or oxygen, it breaks down into oxygen after use.
This is a great design of the ozone cell, with very small size, but
very high ozone concentration. The high ozone concentration will
help you with power saving by less oxygen supply.
- Very high ozone concentration up to 200mg/l.
- Extremely compact size.
- Maintenance free.
- More than 10 years service life.
- Moisture proof transformer design
- Digital power supply
- 4-20mA signal control, automatic ozone concentration control (PID
Power supply specification:
Power: 0.75Kw to 20Kw
Voltage: 220V single phase, 380V three phase
Cooling method: air cooled
Relative Humidity: less than 90%
Ozone has wide range application, Take beverage and bottled water
as an example:
Ozone has become the technology of choice among water bottlers
worldwide because of its powerful disinfectant properties,
environmentally clean treatment process, and its ability to remove
unwanted tastes and odors.
• Surface sanitation
• Product water
• Container rinsing
• Water preservation