2000L/H Compact Size Salty Water / Brackish Water Treatment RO
1. Raw water tank: stainless steel tank for raw water storage,
sedimentation, water discharge, with inlet water control valve,
auto level control unit,
2. Raw water pump, ensure the flow of feed water and pressure for
3. Multi-media filter: for the removal of the suspensions, sand
4. Active carbon filter: remove the colloid, odor, free chlorine
5. Softener: use the resin to remove Ca2+ and Mg2+, to avoid any
scaling on the reverse osmosis.
6. High-density 5-micron sediment filters to remove impurities from
feed water during the pre-filtering process so as to extend the
service life of Reverse Osmosis membranes.
8. Made in U.S (DOW) supreme quality Reverse Osmosis membranes for
excellent desalination rate, durability and efficiency.
9.With heavy duty corrosion-resistant steel and anti-corrosion
coated framework, the system is able to operate durably and stably
under harsh environments with high temperature, high humidity and
high salinity conditions.
|Sea water temperature||5°C~45°C|
|Rate of desalination||≥99.2%|
|Power by client demand||(Voltage and frequency 380V/50HZ 220V/440/415 60HZ)|
The salt water seawater reverse osmosis system is very convenient
and is specifically designed to infiltrate high salinity water. It
is commonly used in taps or wells in cities for water, food and
beverage manufacturing, water storage and other commercial
applications. It can produce 1,000,000 liters of purified water and
can be consumed directly, with a TDS of less than 50 PPM.