Inbuilt Oxygen Corona Ozone Generator , High Ozone Concentration,
Reliable And Cost Effective
Ozone is produced when dry air or oxygen gas is passed over the
dielectric of an ozone generating reactor which we often call it
ozone cell. The reactor is powered by a high voltage/high frequency
Our electronic power board is designed for continuous operation,
The ozone reactor will generate heat when producing ozone. We have
two ways of cooling the ozone reactor, by air or by water.
CD Ozone technology
Ultraviolet VS Corona Discharge
• Ultraviolet (UV) ozone generators (185 nm wavelength):
- Produces ozone concentrations of .01% to .10% concentration by
• Corona discharge (CD)ozone generators (electrical discharge):
- Produces ozone concentrations of .5% to 6% concentration by
• What concentration means to ozone effectiveness
- Minimum 5 times greater concentration of ozone in the output gas
from CD ozone generators.
- At the same percentage of mass transfer efficiency, a CD ozone
generator will deliver more ozone to the water than UV (ozone
concentration directly affects its ability to become soluble in
Maintenance-free ozone generation that is both ecological and cost
effective. Ozone generation with maximum operational safety at the
lowest possible operating costs.
There are thousands of installation all around the world, and the
series of product have been proved to be very reliable.
• Twin sieve bed design
• Low maintenance
• Flow meter/pressure regulator
• Easy installation
• Silent operation
With many years in ozone, we can work with customer to design their
And with our experience in different ozone applications, we are
always pleased to help you with the ozone system design to meet the
Packaging & Delivery
Wooden and carton packaging with foam
Ozone generator less than 200g/hr, 7days after payment. 10-20 days
for ozone generator more than 200g/hr.
Typical application of the ozone generators are water treatment and
Take coooling water treatment with ozone as an example.
Cooling water treatment using ozone has been proved to be very
effective as it has the following benefits:
- Control of biological growth/biofilm.
- Prevention of microbiological contamination/corrosion.
- No AOX formation.